- An installer will be shared to client which they need to install on their machine.
- Installer will be containing the Web Socket server (emSigner.exe), 1.6 JRE 32-bit and other required library files.
- A shortcut of the emSigner.exe will be placed on the Desktop.
- The client needs to run the emSigner.exe shortcut to start the server.
- If the emSigner installer is not bundled with JRE, the client machine should be installed with JRE 1.6u38 version (32-bit) & above.
- To Download latest version of JRE please click here.
Steps to install & run Web Socket:
- Install the emSigner.msi installer in the system.
- Default installation location will be "C:\Program Files\eMudhra Limited\emSigner\".User can save it in any location of the system
- emSigner shortcut will be created in the Desktop
- Run the emSigner shortcut to start the server.
- The emSigner UI will be minimized to system tray once it’s started.
- The emSigner server will be started on default port 8080; if the port is busy then it will be restarted on different port.
- The installed folder (i.e. default location: C:\Program Files\eMudhraLimited\emSigner\)contains the docs folder which contains property file & sample html file.
- Property file includes the input parameters to be passed to WebSocket with
action to be performed & Sample html file contains script to call the methods.
||10.0 and above
||6.0 and above
||16.0 and above
||6.0 and above
||12.1 and above
||Since first version
- Windows [XP, 7, 8, 10], Linux [Ubuntu 14.04, BOSS ], MAC [10.6 and above]